Health affects quality of life

admin, 16 November 2011, Comments Off
Categories: STATE CHILDREN\'S HEALTH

If we cling to the old, it nemenuemo lead to depression, despair, boleznyam. One of the determinants of health – the ability to show magnanimity and generosity. This is an opportunity to make a lesson from what happened and see the positive side. We only need to be able to take it and be thankful. Material component, especially now that strong effect on the health and his return with the medicine. Life is now changing rapidly. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. Man is in a certain network of human relationships. Act to eliminate the causes of stress or change relevant to the situation. No matter who or what you believe: in God, fate, cosmic mind, it’s important to feel that you are involved in this force, but also the most difficult time we can hope for help from above. Suppose you cut in the workplace. You can treat this as a tragedy, but we can perceive the event differently. Stress is normal, it can not escape no one. ” We can much more than we think, and this resource should be used. In the world there is something unknown, the unknown that are above us. Only 10% of our health depends on the medicine, the remaining 90% of us samih.

Similar Posts:

Comments

Comments are closed.

Leave a Reply:

Name *

Mail (hidden) *

Website