Health affects quality of life

admin, 16 May 2011, Comments Off
Categories: PROTECTION OF LIFE AND CHILDREN\'S HEALTH

One of the determinants of health – the ability to show magnanimity and generosity. You need to have a reliable system of views on life. Only 10% of our health depends on the medicine, the remaining 90% of us samih. Bystroe response to stress, and recovery from it – is another factor of health. Healthy people are trying to get on with their environment, to avoid doing something that can go in harm them or others. Must not stop, we must go forward all the time: to learn, relearn, to improve. The charter of the World Organization of Health states that health – a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. ” We can much more than we think, and this resource should be used. Material component, especially now that strong effect on the health and his return with the medicine. Act to eliminate the causes of stress or change relevant to the situation. In the world there is something unknown, the unknown that are above us. This is an opportunity to make a lesson from what happened and see the positive side. Life gave me a chance to find more interesting, more appropriate, and quite probably more financially profitable business.

Similar Posts:

Comments

Comments are closed.

Leave a Reply:

Name *

Mail (hidden) *

Website